- Fill out the application
- Print application single sided
- Submit the application fee
- Entity must include GPS Coordinates and a map of the registered land area must be included with all applications.
- Make sure the registered name, authorized person and boundary lines in the application are accurate because they cannot be changed.
- Registrations do not renew, they must be re-applied for each year. Submit new application at least 30 days prior to expiration date.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. An entity should submit the application around 30-45 days before it wants to plant to insure there is enough time.
- Note that any changes in mailing address or authorized contacts must be provided to the CDA within 10 days of the change.